Honored Contributor

I love everything about that room...and the rest of the house that is shown looks pretty nice too.

When can I move in?

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, it’s one of my favorites of all the LR’s you’ve posted

Respected Contributor

I like parts of the room.  Don't like the chandelier - reminds me of a rake with all those spikes.

Furnishings are nice.  Like the high ceilings even though I would imagine they'd eventually get plenty of cobwebs.

Love the sliders.

Honored Contributor

Lovely room.  Plum is one of my favorite colors, and it's hard to find.

I like the traditional style of the chandelier, but think they should be less complex.  They look too heavy.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful home and gorgeous living room.  Just enough plum and the artwork on the mantel is the perfect touch.  I like the throw pillows very much also.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LR with Pops of Plum

[ Edited ]

And yet to me it somehow still looks bland... and chilly... Nice enough decor and a nice space, but bland... Maybe it's those high ceilings and all that white... I don't like any of the ceiling fixtures, especially those in the dining area, which have become so over-used as to appear trite... The space lacks warmth...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Love to see it lite at night.

Super Contributor

Very beautiful room!

Esteemed Contributor

Classy

Valued Contributor

It's very pretty in a showroom kind of way. 

Looking at those pillows on the couches....I never considered a slate blue color with plum, but I am really liking how that looks together. 

Just one more thing I love about these boards, you can get some really great ideas!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon