Honored Contributor

LR Transitions to Fall Colors

Wood-burning fireplaces aren't very energy efficient. Get the most out of your existing fireplace by installing an insert. You can keep the original structure and vent through the chimney. Inserts can burn wood, gas, or wood pellets, and they have an insulated glass door that prevents hot air from escaping up the chimney.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR Transitions to Fall Colors

I like that room.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Too much white...need to put on my shades. I prefer walls/furniture to be muted into light colors like an eggshell, light tan etc. I also feel cold in rooms that are mainly white...too sterile to me.

Honored Contributor

I love it.  Just need to swap out the hanging jewelry sign for maybe a mirror with a wood frame.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono : Ooh, that’s lovely. I like that white and all the windows. I can’t see myself in many scenes you post but this one I can.

Honored Contributor

Nice!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

My husband would toss all those pillows onto the floor but I love the look of this room.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Wood-burning fireplaces aren't very energy efficient. Get the most out of your existing fireplace by installing an insert. You can keep the original structure and vent through the chimney. Inserts can burn wood, gas, or wood pellets, and they have an insulated glass door that prevents hot air from escaping up the chimney.

I like the fall colors...not the jewelry sign above the fireplace so much.   I think a large metal tree sculpture would look pretty there.  I also think the couches would look better in a camel color or a taupe to give some contrast to the white walls.  Just my opinion.  😊

I love the square coffee table.   

Honored Contributor

Very pretty room, cozy and autumnal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Ok...just ok. Nothing special.