Frequent Contributor

Jim Shore has such beautiful items, yet they bring his show on at 4 or 5am for some parts of the country.  Unless you tape it, or up that early, you don't see it. 

Has there ever been a Jim Shore TSV?  I know many people would buy his products if they could SEE them.

Honored Contributor

@scatha_guardian wrote:

Jim Shore has such beautiful items, yet they bring his show on at 4 or 5am for some parts of the country.  Unless you tape it, or up that early, you don't see it. 

Has there ever been a Jim Shore TSV?  I know many people would buy his products if they could SEE them.

@scatha_guardian

Hi!

I own some Jim Shore pieces and enjoy his art, but your right QVC always puts him on the WEE morning hours....I am in the Central Time Zone and will have to set an alarm for 5AM to watch the show......yes we can see the items on the website on Items On Air but I like to hear his stories on how he got his inspirtation for a particular piece.  I too think he would get more sales if he was on a little bit later!!! 

I know he has made EXCLUSIVE items only for sale at QVC, but don't ever remember him having a TSV.....of course I haven't been around as long as others have been....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”