Contributor

Looks like this catalog will be no more! I wish I had paid attention to the 70% off emails sooner!  I have ordered a few things over the years and happy with purchases. There are items still available, (though not many) definitely worth a look. I just picked up a sofa cover for 11.99.  No returns-final sale. It appears they have quite a few outdoor cushions in various sizes, colors  Just an FYI. Have a great evening everyone. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That's a surprise.  Have bought a few things - great front and back door and screened porch floor runners.  Water - snow - vacuum happy - easy - no slip - great colors and sizes = great product.  Not cheap but worth every penny.  Sad to see them go.

Honored Contributor

I was looking at their site last evening.  I noticed that everything is on sale and there are no returns.

I shopped there a few times and liked their items. So sorry to see them go.

Trusted Contributor

I read online that Qurate, who owns Improvements, will merge it with HSN, as a “proprietary and exclusive HSN brand”. Sad to see the online business go. I loved their catalogs. 

Honored Contributor

i will be sad to see them go.

they have some very nice items.

yes, everything is on sale PLUS there is an extra 70 percent off code.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sad to see them go, I always liked their catalog!

https://rlv.zcache.com/sad_smiley_face_classic_round_sticker-r364e0eed23d248b982dc0b717710afc1_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg