Respected Contributor

Not sure if I'm so far behind or these are new but there's a 3 pack of tissue with boxes designed by Isaac M.....

I didn't buy them and didn't check the cost

BUT

when you buy a box of tissue (Kleenex, Puff's etc) do you stand there and find the most perfect box to match something or do you just grab whatever is cheaper??

Respected Contributor

I only buy Puffs and choose a box that will basically go with my color scheme. Would not buy IM tissues, can just imagine the inflated cost.

Contributor

Because of having stock in Kimberly Clark I read about the IM designs a while ago. Haven't seen any of them yet but really haven't looked. No extra mark up on Kleenex because of him. But, yep, I kind of do look for boxes that go with various rooms.

Super Contributor
On 7/5/2014 Local said:

Because of having stock in Kimberly Clark I read about the IM designs a while ago. Haven't seen any of them yet but really haven't looked. No extra mark up on Kleenex because of him. But, yep, I kind of do look for boxes that go with various rooms.

This is true.

As far as OP's question, I buy whatever's on sale!

Valued Contributor

Nantucket-That's an interesting question! Come to think of it, I generally grab the most neutral boxes, in tans, treys, or some kind of geometric type print. Didn't think I was thinking about tissue boxes so much, but I guess I am!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I have covers, so I don't care about the design on the box. I like the Puffs with lotion.

Honored Contributor

First criteria is price, second color/design.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen the IM boxes, but yes, I stand there and pick out the box designs that will look best in both bathrooms. Brands don't matter. It seems such a silly thing, but since we don't use all that many tissues, I have to look at the boxes for a long time before using them up. I want them to match or at least blend with the room.

When they don't, it really bugs me!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Yes, there have been a few threads on the subject already but I'm sure many missed them.

I haven't seen them in stores but I don't need Kleenex so haven't been looking.

Yes, I stand around deciding which boxes will look best in whatever room I'll be putting the Kleenex. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Usually, it is about deciding which one is least ugly... {#emotions_dlg.blink}

The brand - and the specific tissue style - do matter to me. I don't care for most generics, dislike Puffs, won't touch Scott. Kkleenex must be 2 ply, never 3, no lotion or extra ingedients added. I hate thick tissues and paper thin ones, too.

NOT that I'm picky...

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/5/2014 willdob3 said:
{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Usually, it is about deciding which one is least ugly... {#emotions_dlg.blink}

SOOOO TRUE! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}