Contributor

Re: I'm Doing Fall Decorating This Weekend. Are you?

I’m doing it this weekend, too. Here in SC it will stay hot for awhile, but we had a brief taste of cool weather last week and it was enough to get this New England girl in gear! I don’t do any seasonal decorating in the spring and summer, so I live for this time of year!
Contributor

Also SB brings out its pumpkin spice lattes tomorrow morning, which means open season on all things fall as far as I’m concerned! 😉
Respected Contributor

I was thinking about it, but I think I will wait until after Labor Day.  I have a few more projects inside the house that I want to finish before I start changing the decor.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to do it this weekend, but my plans changed and now I can't.  I will be doing it bright and early the following Saturday.  I can't wait!

Honored Contributor

No; not yet.

Respected Contributor

I am going to wait till summer's over.

Esteemed Contributor

I just need a pumpkin for the porch and I'm done.

In a few weeks I'll put up some Halloween themed stuff.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I do my fall decorating on Labor Day weekend, despite the fact that we really don't have autumn here.  I have a feeling my neighbors might find it amusing, but it makes me happy, so there ya go!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I only do harvest, a bit of Halloween and some holiday decorating. I don't do every major holiday nor anything significant for spring or summer, so do enjoy the fall theme. Unfortunately, after a few days of gorgeous weather, the hot and humid qwap is back, soon, no doubt, to be followed by still more rain... Really tired of what passed for summer this year...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Heck no.  It's still summer. Tomorrow and Wednesday it  is supposed to be 95 degrees.  We are still enjoying  the summer and will be boating at the lake for two weeks, starting this coming weekend.

We are going to Cape May, NJ in September for a week at the beach when it will be quiet. ( kids in school)

i never rush the seasons.  They change soon enough.

@CarmieI just LOVE the beach in September! Wish I could go too!