Esteemed Contributor

@scatha_guardian wrote:

Alright, I am confused about something (no smart comments to this please).

At midnight, on the 24th, they are going to have another Christmas special.  They usual start with some sort of TSV that goes with the day.  For some reason they have Dyson Cleaning to start that night for Christmas.  What in the world does Dyson Cleaning have to do with Christmas itself?

@scatha_guardian...I guess it is to make sure that we have our homes all nice and clean for the Christmas Season!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Super Contributor

I vacuumed Christmas tree needles that fell on the floor and nearly ruined my vacuum.  It was so plugged up I thought I would never get it to work again.  Won't do that again.

Respected Contributor

Too funny! My husband KNOWS never to buy me a vacuum for Christmas!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd have the Pro Shark back on as a TSV but they only do it once a year. 

Dyson is every other freaking month.

Bleh.

Honored Contributor

If I needed and wanted a new vacuum, I'd be more than happy to get one for a gift, any time of the year. I never did understand women who are offended by a gift they really would use.

And I complained on another forum about this same thing, all these Dyson shows on what is supposed to be a Christmas weekend. 

When was the last time a fashion or beauty weekend had a vacuum droned on about for 7 or 8 hours of the day? The shows that transition over to Christmas gifts are coming soon enough. I thought we deserved one more weekend of holiday decor shows, but it seems Q thought differently.

They must have some contract written in blood with the bed and vacuum companies and are flooded with these items!

Honored Contributor

It is confusing.  Valerie, Bethlehem Lights, Ed, Mr Christmas, candle impressions, luminara, Jill, anybody.... couldn't come up with a Christmas in September item.  Geesh.

Valued Contributor

This reminds me of the 1990 Susan Sarandon & James Spacer movie White Palace when he brings a wrapped present for her & she's super excited to get a gift and it's a dust buster! She was so mad saying you don't give cleaning equipment as a gift then kicked him out. Later he returned with flowers. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It is confusing.  Valerie, Bethlehem Lights, Ed, Mr Christmas, candle impressions, luminara, Jill, anybody.... couldn't come up with a Christmas in September item.  Geesh.

@GCR18, I agree. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Dyson is the TSV, doesn't have to be a Christmas item.  Clean up pine needles with It?  Get ready for Santa?  You'll notice they have Dyson scheduled all day, every other hour.  They have a female audience so think they can sell them all a Dyson.  No wonder they're losing money.

Here here! By the time Christmas really does come I'll think it's just another QVC come on!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.