Esteemed Contributor

Can you relate?  Vacuuming brings order back when I'm feeling out-of-sorts.  I have three machines, but I've had many over the years.  Dyson "small ball" is my current top pick, but I also have Shark Rotators, and have had Riccar and Sanitaire as well.

I don't know what it is.  

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I find vacuuming and laundry both equally rewarding.  You can see tangible reward for your efforts and yes, it brings order and tidiness to life.

Respected Contributor

I might like it if it didn't hurt my lower back and shoulders so much.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

It was my favorite household chore until we ripped out all the carpeting in our home. 

Honored Contributor

I like when it's done.

I can't drag around my big canister anymore & while my small vac gets the job done, it's not the same.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Love to Vacuum

[ Edited ]

Please feel free to come to myhome and vacuum to your heart's content.  I'd welcome the help.  I love to iron, but not vacuum.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Please feel free to come to myhome and vacuum to your heart's content.  I'd welcome the help.  I love to iron, but not vacuum.

And after you go to Perkups home, please come to mine! I absolutely hate to vacuum.

Honored Contributor

I hate vacuuming !!!!!!!!!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Well @Perkup, I don't even own an iron, so we'll have to barter over some other household chore!!!

@Perkup wrote:

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

With all due respect .... I will reply ..." What ever floats your boat " !!

LOL...