Trusted Contributor

I don't have any plants.  I end up destroying them with my brown thumb.  Artificial flowers are even at risk with me.  I envy those of you that have the knack with plants!

Honored Contributor

I do...I have 2 indoor palm trees, a bamboo plant (it's about 5' tall) a small money tree, 2 orchids, and 2 smaller florals (I have no idea what they are).

I love greenery in my home.

I move the trees around..they stay in the Sun Room for 3 seasons but I put them in front of the large window in my family room in the Winter.

My Mom always had plants in our house. She made it cheery as possible. Every morning she would put the radio on and sing as she did her housework.....things seemed so much simpler then.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I do...I have 2 indoor palm trees, a bamboo plant (it's about 5' tall) a small money tree, 2 orchids, and 2 smaller florals (I have no idea what they are).

I love greenery in my home.

I move the trees around..they stay in the Sun Room for 3 seasons but I put them in front of the large window in my family room in the Winter.

My Mom always had plants in our house. She made it cheery as possible. Every morning she would put the radio on and sing as she did her housework.....things seemed so much simpler then.

@DREAMON 

Your post reminded me of my mom. She also sang around the house while doing housework. Fond memories. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do not, but I did before our first stray cat found us. She put an end to that.