Trusted Contributor

I stopped in HG yesterday and saw a slim cabinet that is similar to one that Valerie used to sell in multiple colors.

If you have been watching VPH for awhile, you know which one I am referring to.

The one I saw has two drawers and two doors and was in a pretty brushed silver finish.

After watching the VPH show and how she displayed everything, I am thinking of going back and picking it up to put near my front door.

This is the one Jill featured recently H208032 that is sort of an update to the VPH cabinet.

$100 cheaper and no shipping. I will upload a photo later.

Honored Contributor

Don't you just love home goods  ??😍😍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

You may already know this, but I wouldn't dillydally when it comes to HomeGoods. If you see something you really want, you better get it. I've wandered around in there considering an item only to circle back and find it missing in action. It's happened to me more then once. People in there are serious shoppers. HA!   

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped. You are right. You have to grab it when you see it. I have had the same thing happen to me.

Honored Contributor

If you want it,go get it now,things don't last long there.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

You may already know this, but I wouldn't dillydally when it comes to HomeGoods. If you see something you really want, you better get it. I've wandered around in there considering an item only to circle back and find it missing in action. It's happened to me more then once. People in there are serious shoppers. HA!   

Tee hee, no kidding . . . someone tried to poach something out of my cart!  I had just run around a corner aisle to grab a spice I had seen and caught her in the act . . . yikes!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I love that store too! Neat stuff and decent prices! 👍🏼

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Tee hee, no kidding . . . someone tried to poach something out of my cart!  I had just run around a corner aisle to grab a spice I had seen and caught her in the act . . . yikes!  Smiley Happy

Too funny, @momtochloe. Yep, not only serious shoppers in that store, but some "thieving" ones, too. HA!  

Honored Contributor

Lots of goodies at Home Goods - although for me if that cabinet was of any size, I'd be buying it from someone who ships because by the time I find someone to carry it to my car or, more often, to bring a big enough vehicle to transport it, I might as well pay shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Lots of goodies at Home Goods - although for me if that cabinet was of any size, I'd be buying it from someone who ships because by the time I find someone to carry it to my car or, more often, to bring a big enough vehicle to transport it, I might as well pay shipping fees.

Tee hee, @millieshops I have a mid-size, four door sedan and when I was putting together furniture for my house I found a bench and ottoman that matched furniture I had purchased online.

Home Goods was very gracious about helping me out with my purchases until they saw my car . . . yeah, they weren't having it.  Nonsense I said and proceded to manuever the smaller bench into the back seat and had the ottoman sticking out of my trunk (I can't imagine the laws I was breaking with that).  Luckily I wasn't stopped and I am thrilled with my purchases.

I really wanted those benches . . . Smiley Happy