Honored Contributor

Re: Homage Bath

[ Edited ]

Like the wallpaper, though not sure about it in a bath... Like the light, but not sure about it in the bath... Do not want to be seated on the throne with granny looking over my shoulder...

Woman Frustrated

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The room is downright AWFUL!  It made me laugh, is this a portrait of mom reminding everyone to practice good toilet hygiene????  Or an inside joke regarding a relative that the homeowner really disliked???? 😆😆😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Terrible idea!

Esteemed Contributor

This has H E Double hockeysticks NO written all over it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Don’t understand this at all. Dislike everything about it. Even if the person is someone you dislike & the portrait is there as a joke, I would not want to see that person every time I use the room. I want to forget about people I don’t like and not be reminded of them. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like the quirkiness of it.

It's just a little powder room.

Looks very clean.  Big plus for me.

I'll bet the picture was a flea market find.

No, you'd rarely find fruit wallpaper in a bathroom, but that's part of the *joke*, too.

Looks like the hall is done *differently*, also.  Seems powder room door is painted navy blue.

Any other pictures of the house? @lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

Totally ridiculous.  What is it ---  A bathroom or museum?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Someone had a lot of fun with that room.  I would have found a nice portait of Queen Elizabeth to hang above the throne.

Respected Contributor

Horrendous.