Trusted Contributor

Now think of it...would you like to be the woman in the picture??? Hahahahaha!!! Terrible taste!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, LOL - you're right, although Imelda would never be seen in a plain tan shirt like that!

Trusted Contributor

I’m not sure why many replies seem to assume the portrait is some beloved relative or the portrait is an homage to anyone getting shabby recognition.  It’s just as plausible as it's a picture deliberately placed there to denigrate a memory. Maybe she’s someone’s evil stepmom, or a hellish foster parent of their past, or a mean third grade teacher they’ll never be able to forget, or even the judge that sent a relative to prison!

I found the room too overwhelming with wallpaper of such a big print and decor that is poorly proportioned for the room. It’s just a toilet and sink in a small space, as far as we can see, so it needn’t be as bold as I think it is. But just looking at the wallpaper print outside of the room, on either side of the doorway, I can tell that the homeowner likes a “busy” look! Doesn’t mean the image above the toilet tank is a favorite, maybe just someone the homeowner really loves to hate and debase. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  It is a NO for me!  Too much going on.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

NOPE

Whomever designed this "mish mash" of a room, just seemed to throw whatever was nearby in it & called it a day.

Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

I agree with @gizmogal  that this was meant to be insulting.  I just wonder why they didn't go one step further and use a toilet seat for a frame.  Woman LOL

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

There isn't a thing in this bathroom I would say is tasteful or nice.  It's all about personal taste and this is certainly not mine!!!

Honored Contributor

Not something I'd want but it's interesting.

Honored Contributor

I imagine a male guest would find that picture over the commode  disconcerting........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

That is just awful...