Respected Contributor

@stevieb , number 3;for me.  I want my cottage property to be small so I don't spend a lot of time cleaning it.  I made my home my cottage when we built on a lake so it is bigger than I would have a cottage property.

# 1 looks like a house, not a cottage and # 3 is too small.  S

Respected Contributor

#3 is enchanting. Love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

The house in the first picture is my favorite ❤️

Respected Contributor

#1 hands down...the other 2 are nice also, but 1 is just so inviting..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Numbers one and three are inviting and warm looking.  I like number two as a guest house or a weekend retreat!

Honored Contributor

#1 is definitely my favorite!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I pick #3, only thing missing is the front porch which I would add.  #2 reminds me of a backyard shed (cute) but still a shed.

Respected Contributor

I like #1. It's looks comfy & welcoming.

Honored Contributor

they all look so cozy tho

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Number One was the first to catch my eye. It clearly appears to be the most 'finished' and perhaps the most commodious of the three. It's pretty and welcoming, charming and appears compact without being too small. The second house is very cute, but as some have pointed out, appears to be a very small footprint, and perhaps too small for me. I like the third a lot, love the setting and the ceder shingles. It appears to be warm, cozy and private in what appear to be a wooded setting.... On the other hand, I have to wonder if I'd love it as much in seasons other than winter. My own choice would be between 1 and 3... Right now, heading into the holidays, 3 gets the nod, but I reserve the right to change my mind...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...