Honored Contributor

I have never had holiday bedding but I thought this was pattern was nice.

Can you imagine walking by the bedroom with the door open to see this bedding and a small tree in the corner.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

This is really pretty and I like it.   Do you know what store sells this?   

Esteemed Contributor

That is really cute!  That would work all winter long.  My problem is that most of these are flannel and I don't do flannel sheets.  Where did you see these?  Hope they're cotton.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey    @Patriot3   The sheets are from Pottery Barn and there are more patterns available.  The sheets are cotton not flannel.  I did not pay attention to the price so it may end up being Ho Ho Ho.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Here's another pattern and there patterns for children too.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I really like this!

I never do seasonal bedding or holiday bedding, just too much work and storing of linens not used most of the year. What I like about this print is that to me, it is more winter, and less Christmas or holiday specific. Longer use time!

This would be fun!

Respected Contributor

wonder why I can't see the pictures!?  It seems other people can, so that's interesting.  I don't usually have a problem.  what do you think?

Trusted Contributor

I really need these on my bed ! It's been a long while since I went to pottery barn. I think I see a trip in my near future. 

Honored Contributor

It makes me want to snuggle right in.

Honored Contributor

I do like the pattern very much!  These are sheets to use throughout the holidays and winter months.  Pottery Barn always has lovely items and I am sure the quality is tops.  Very nice!