Frequent Contributor

Hey Crafters! 24 hr craft day in progress!

Anybody shopping? I was trying to avoid temptation, but I can't look away from sparkle & shine, and all the foil stuff is catching my eye. The GO PRESS FOIL machine by Couture Creations & Anna G looks so cool to use with embossing folders & dies. I saw a great video on You Tube of all the different things it does. Not too bad on easy pay with the hot stamps. I guess I'm more into tools than disposables at this point.  I am looking forward to the We R Memory Keepers Stitch Happy machine debuting in May for another craft day. Maybe as the TS? It's designed to sew easily on paper & multimedia. You can sew with thick threads like bakers twine.

So, anything catch your eye?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Crafters! 24 hr craft day in progress!

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Gemini machine.  It's harder and harder for me to enjoy hand-cranking dies and embossing folders through the Cuttlebug.  Can't wait to get it!  Also ordered the Totally Tiffany cart.  I have limited crafting space and usuaily craft at my dining room table.  This card will hold all the "odds and ends" I always like to have on hand.  Plus a couple of other items, including, but not limited to the AG parchment die cuts, etc.  I'd better stop NOW!!!!!!!!!  But I just love the deals they offer on their craft days.....especially their shipping deal!!!!!!!!!!!  Way to go, HSN!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am avoiding looking so that I can avoid temptation.  Since I bought Valerie's lantern auto-delivery and have had to have two new dental crowns, my pockets are empty.  I did buy some alphabet die cuts from Amazon for the cuttlebug.  I was putting together an album recently and realized that I didn't have any way to create numbers and letters easily.  Mostly, I purchase pre-made ones for cards, but for a whole album, that gets too expensive.

Enjoy the day and tell me about your tools after you use them so I will know whether to add them to my wish list or not, please.

Contributor

SusanMKA,

I saw the demo on thee foil machine and loved it!! The price is a little hefty though so I am trying to figure out how I could do the same thing with the my Versa Tool that heats and has a flat plate attachement. It IS tempting though as I've always loved the look of foil embossed writing on greeting cards! Smiley Very Happy

I see it must have sold out as it's on extended delivery now.

I also liked the Crafters Companion Laser Tool but as I read through the reviews I noticed several people said the laser faded out at 6 inches and it was 1/8 inch off in actual measurement,

PA Lady
Contributor

I agree!! I loved that cart!! It would be great to have to wheel around from room to room!

PA Lady