Respected Contributor

Having so much fun with my decorating

I am slowly working my way through our home with my Fall decorating. Since this season lasts three months....many of these vignettes will change again. My husband is rolling his eyes. I love it. Smiley Tongue

Pheasants - QVC.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Having so much fun with my decorating

@Regal Bee - just lovely!  I used to decorate for the fall, but now I don't.  It's just me and the dogs.  I do put up a Christmas tree every year, but that's about it. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Beeyou have great taste and certainly a flair for design. I love it!

Honored Contributor

Very nice, @Regal Bee.  I liked the squirrels you showed yesterday, too.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for happy fall animated images

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  You do indeed have a flair for design; different levels, colors and textures.  I don't care for the lamp as it's distracting but the rest is pure poetry.  I love those phesants; they must have the same parents as the squirrels. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee  That is just lovely!  Nicely done!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Regal Bee - just lovely!  I used to decorate for the fall, but now I don't.  It's just me and the dogs.  I do put up a Christmas tree every year, but that's about it. 

@hoosieroriginal  So what if it's just you and the dogs!  I think you deserve to enjoy seasonal or holiday decorations as much as a house full of people, probably even more so!  Doesn't have to be big and elaborate.  Even a simple vignette on a side table can do so much for nurturing your very own heart and soul!  Smiley Happy  

~LdyBugz

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I think @Regal Bee needed the lamp for balance because of the vase on books with greenery at the other end. 

@Kachina624  I like the way you reply to posts.  You usually have an interesting little catch to them, such as the same parents as the Pheasants in this one!

Trusted Contributor

How beautiful.  Love the books underneath the vase. I love the lamp....wondering how you hide the cord, but I'm sure you figured it out.    Your whole house must be lovely, enjoy!