Esteemed Contributor

Wanted to watch Jill's show...but I am unable to read the small graphics ....why can't they put them along the side like they do all the other graphics.....

I had no intention of turning my computer on....I can order with the automated....but I can't do that if I am unable to read what I am buying...how much the cost is...how much the easy pay is...

I have lots of channels....and thats what I did....changed the station to something other then the Q....too bad...

The Q. or Jill need to know that not all of us have the best eyes..even with our glasses on....

Honored Contributor

Re: Had To Change The Station

Call Customer Service and complain. They may be able to change it on the fly, but the forums aren't moderated 24/7 like the phone lines, so putting it here will help them after the fact.

Valued Contributor

Circles,you didn't miss much. Much of the time was on the Honora TSV which we've seen over and over today.  I didn't find anything too exciting on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Amen to - you didn't miss much.  The set of 3 white trees looked pretty ratty - the tall one was bent.  This decorating show (I guess that's what you call it)  always looks like  dime store inventory.

But you're correct about the graphics being at the bottom of the screen - your eyes wander trying to find the information you want.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember last season they had the graphics on the bottom during Lisa R holiday shows also.  

Fthunt, I agree nothing interested me either.  Most items are not my taste, could be picked up at pretty much any store out their. 

Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

Wanted to watch Jill's show...but I am unable to read the small graphics ....why can't they put them along the side like they do all the other graphics.....

I had no intention of turning my computer on....I can order with the automated....but I can't do that if I am unable to read what I am buying...how much the cost is...how much the easy pay is...

I have lots of channels....and thats what I did....changed the station to something other then the Q....too bad...

The Q. or Jill need to know that not all of us have the best eyes..even with our glasses on....

YES. This annoys me to no end! I now sit to watch QVC with my iPad ready to order online. I wear glasses too and the numbers are too small or they don't even show the item number until it is too late. They would get more sales if they put the item graphics on one side.