Esteemed Contributor

Saturday as I was preparing to shower, the diverter in my shower spout gave out. *$&!@   I had just paid someone to come and fix my kitchen faucet and now this. My dh and I went on Youtube, watched it, and I said "we can do this"! Sunday, my dh went to Lowe's and got what we needed and a half hour later, it was fixed. Woo Hoo. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

BINGO - love YouTube!    It's a wonderful useful educational saves money and makes you smarter tool.  I've taken a quick course on gas furnaces - info about car trunk hydraulics lift replacement parts & how to prune dozens of growing bushes.  As my computer guru said - YouTube is your best friend when he found answer to my puter problem.  Congratulations.

Honored Contributor

DH looks for solutions to household issues on Youtube all the time. He found how to caulk a bathtub on there 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Gotta' Love Youtube

[ Edited ]

Here's another fan of You Tube.  If anyone is interested in container gardens, check/search -- Ask Ian: Container Gardens.  Unbelievable.   I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can try his method.  So easy and QUICK!!!

Edited to correct check/search 

Honored Contributor

I am another fan of YouTube, our heating element went out in our old oven, I did research, found the right element, ordered it, and got instructions off YouTube to replace!  My DH was so proud of me, LOL!