Trusted Contributor

Re: Good Shopping Luck Today

Very pretty! I like the lattice side of the napkins for contrast.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Shogirl!

Hey, where's Mallemo...

Super Contributor

Wow, your pics caught my eye right away! I am coveting the candle stands & rings. Everything coordinates like you planned it! Just really awesome Marsha.

You did get a great deal. I like the fact you can launder them, too. The wicker and rattan chargers are nice but not clean up friendly.

Super Contributor

Hello Marsha...

I love the floral runners and napkins. In fact I love all the things you have decorated with and the way you have put them together. So lovely....and what great finds.I put my vote in for the lattice as I think its a nice compliment to the florals on the runners. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice. Your table setting will be lovely either way.

Super Contributor

Hi Bobby K! Nice to see you posting! Wecome back!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Bobby K and Whitelinen, for the compliments. Bobby K, it's great to see you posting! How are you?

Whitelinen, maybe some of the pedestals will show up "as is". I love the discounts for the "as is" items. Those discounts really help with the budget.

Honored Contributor

Pretty! Lovely dishes. I prefer the floral napkin look with the runner. The geometric is nice too, maybe with a solid blue or white runner. Does the runner reverse to the geometric? If so that too would be nice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Marsha, that is beautiful! What a lovely spring table!

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 whitelinen said:

Hi Bobby K! Nice to see you posting! Wecome back!!

Hello White Linen,

You are so sweet. Thank you. I was looking for your Easter in the Making post. I remember you were hard at work with Easter/Spring projects. Did you ever get your Easter mantel finished ?

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Marsha2003 said:

Thank you, Bobby K and Whitelinen, for the compliments. Bobby K, it's great to see you posting! How are you?

Whitelinen, maybe some of the pedestals will show up "as is". I love the discounts for the "as is" items. Those discounts really help with the budget.

Hello Marsha....

You are so kind. Thank you for asking. I'm just taking it one day at a time. All your Easter/Spring decor is so lovely.Your Easter table is going to be beautiful. The table runners and napkins you found are so pretty and really pull it all together.