Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Snack Table...

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb It is beautiful and thanks for posting it.  But, when you aren't looking, I'd replace the figs and cranberry cheese with pears and brie Woman Embarassed

Maybe some of those red and green small pears???? Woman Wink  Pears and grapes and warm brie are one of my favorite things--and a few walnuts...

@Sooner  Pears are good... Nix on the brie... Not a fan... I would, though, add a nice chunk of aged English cheddar and some assorted nuts to the offerings...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

I will be delighted to have all the figs you decide to remove.

fig ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@stevieb 

I will be delighted to have all the figs you decide to remove.

fig ♥️

@Drythe... No, no, no... the figs stay. I like them too, but please, help yourself. The other things are add-ons!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Beautifully inviting!

Esteemed Contributor

That looks so pretty and soooooo good.  I just ate breakfast but now I'm hungry!  I've never tried figs and never had a desire to.  However, lately I've been wanting to taste one.  I've never seen them in this area of the midwest unless I'm just not noticing them in the stores.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Beautiful presentation! Looks too pretty to eat.