Valued Contributor

I saw this on Instagram and thought it was a lovely and easy way to turn your holiday decor into a pretty winter look.

C90BFCBC-AA9D-4F6C-BBD9-0AB8F7453117.jpeg

Honored Contributor

This is a very pretty appealing look.  I love the trees scattered throughout and it does give a winter decor look.  I would take some china out just so it isn't overwhelming but in general I love the idea and design!!!!  This is something I would do as I put out many seasonal figurines for the winter.

Honored Contributor

This would be a good seasonal look for someone with a lot of milk glass. I find it hard to dispaly with any interest. This works!

Honored Contributor

My grandmother collected milk glass. 

I have it sitting in a box in my attic for the past 31 years and just recently thought about bringing it down and dropping it off at Goodwill. 

I do have a small two shelf cabinet on my kitchen wall but I would have to take my Eeyore collection out and go buy all those tiny trees.

Honored Contributor

YUCK! I'd hate to dust that!!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

My grandmother collected milk glass. 

I have it sitting in a box in my attic for the past 31 years and just recently thought about bringing it down and dropping it off at Goodwill. 

I do have a small two shelf cabinet on my kitchen wall but I would have to take my Eeyore collection out and go buy all those tiny trees.

@CelticCrafter   I wouldn't take an Eeyore collection down either, much more fun to look at than milk glass. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My grandmother also collected milk glass. She kept it on the hutch in the kitchen. Makes me miss her.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty.  That's quite some collection of milk glass.

The two colors used is what makes this so appealing.  Multi colored items wouldn't let the trees stand out.

Honored Contributor

I'm never quite sure if my zillions of Christmas trees look Christmassy or wintery, so I tend to take them down...

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm never quite sure if my zillions of Christmas trees look Christmassy or wintery, so I tend to take them down...

Done like the milk glass, it looks very wintery.  

You could do your trees around varying heights of stacked china.