Super Contributor
On 3/1/2014 whitelinen said:
On 2/28/2014 Rosehill said:

Whitelinen~ I love the new ideas you have come up with so far. Did you sponge the moss green on the potted plant bases in the first photo? They have that nice mossy, old look to them. The grape hyacinth flowers are so lifelike. I also like your double tiered off white metal basket. That is a nice piece that you could decorate for any holiday. Love the green toile tote your Keurig coffee is stored in.

Have fun digging through your Easter totes this weekend. I would be doing the same thing right now, had I not put St Patricks up last week. I'm not so sure that was a good move, because when St Patricks is over, my Easter will go out, then I will only have a month to enjoy it. I think I would like to enjoy my Easter decor a little longer than a month. May have to rethink this.

Hi Rose my dear! Are you expecting another snowstorm beginning tonite too? I work tonite and tomorrow night, and I have to tell you I am so tired of the storms happening on the weekends when I work. I am telling myself that this stuff only makes me yearn for and appreciate SPRING more & more. That is why I love living in the midwest--the seasonal changes. It's like a rebirth every Spring . . .

Anyway, the Hyacinth came already sponged. These are great little accent fillers for the money. I think Ashland has such nice accessory pieces, especially when they are 40% off.

I have wanted a coffee server on the island for a while. It started when I saw Confessions of a Plate Addict's PB galvanized tiered server. She made a really sweet coffee "bar" from the server, and it caught my eye. Checked out the server and it's about $65 at PB. I found this one at HL for around 25, so I scooped it up. In my case the trick is not to make it look too "junky" on the island. I'm still thinking about repainting the tray in Pure White instead of Country White to make it flow with the server a little better.

Stay warm & safe this weekend! Would love to see some Easter pics from your house when you get everything up. I will post more as I put it together. Trying not to repeat how I put it all up every year. But don't you think if you like something a lot it's comforting to see it again and again???

Another Coffee Bar:

Super Contributor

More coffee bars:

Trusted Contributor

whitelinen,

Love what you have put together for your counter top. Everything looks like it was made to go together. You do such a good job of grouping and have just the right things. Thanks so much for sharing.

JPC

Frequent Contributor
Love the flowers! What is the M store Marshalls, Michaels, etc? Thanks!
Super Contributor
On 3/1/2014 2muchshopping said: Love the flowers! What is the M store Marshalls, Michaels, etc? Thanks!

Hi 2much! Ashland line, 40% off this week at item #2 above.

Super Contributor

Sorry for the subterfuge but I get posts pulled all the time. Not sure if it's from the inappropriate button or a more executive decision.

Valued Contributor

Love this one. Wish I could find black/white bunnies like these.

Super Contributor
On 3/1/2014 mallemo said:

So nice! Just get a bottle of craft paint at M's, and a couple of rabbits from GW. Nothing lost if you don't like the outcome mallemo. HL in my area had some nice tiered baskets on sale, half price.

Valued Contributor

So nice! Just get a bottle of craft paint at M's, and a couple of rabbits from GW. Nothing lost if you don't like the outcome mallemo. HL in my area had some nice tiered baskets on sale, half price.

Funny! I can only imagine what the poor little guys would look like when I was done.

Super Contributor

Funny! I can only imagine what the poor little guys would look like when I was done.

Haaaa!! I used a permanent marker to put pupils on the white bunny in my coffee tier because my DD said he looked blind--and now he has the crazy eyes!!