Esteemed Contributor

Re: ENGLISH COASTAL LIVING ROOM

That is one cool fireplace and with the exception of the mirror it is warm and cozy.  I really like the buffet in the sitting room and the painting on the bookcase is interesting and unique.  What many may look at as clutter I look at as the story of the home and family. I could never be called a minimalist. I get a lived in and loved vibe.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell Love the twig mirror frame.  I just need a paint brush to dust it!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

The living room is my favorite.  I find it to be cozy and relaxing.  For me, I would need to change the mirror and the coffee table.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the living room, but the others are okay.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE a coastal style but these photos are hideous! Please tell me why oh why are every room soooooo cluttered?? Do people live like this? I like to walk through a room effortlessly. I prefer not to dust all the clutter on tables! My taste is clean, simple, shabby chic, beachy. WIthout clutter. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

The owner needs to learn "Less is More".....especially when most everything is unattractive to begin with.  Yeah, I don't care for any of it!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I could be quite content there.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What turned me off to this living room is it is too dark and gloomy.  The furniture can't even brighten it up.

kindness is strength