Trusted Contributor

I could not live without my wrinkle release. I don't use the Downy brand because I think the scent is too strong. I use the Dollar General brand. It's $2.00 at DG. I have used it on every fabric I own with great results. It doesn't stain, the scent is very light when you spray and nonexistent when it dries. Give it a try.

Super Contributor

Love this product and LOVE the smell of Downy Fabric Softener! Works great for those of us who are "iron challenged"!

I do like my Joy Mangano "My Little Steamer" for stubborn wrinkles.

Super Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Saw an ad in the Sunday paper for this product with a coupon.  Has anyone tried it yet?  If yes, did it work for you - did you like it?

According to the ad, you spray the item of clothes that has some wrinkles, tug at them, and then hang to dry and the wrinkles are gone.

I thought this would be useful for me as I have a lot of clothes and they're packed pretty tight in my closets.  When I pull something out to wear, they have some wrinkles and I then usually do a quick touch-up with the iron.  If it works I thought it would be a great help.

Love it! Best to use it the night before you need the garment. Be aware that it does not take the place of ironing, but can be used 99% of the time for most items.

Honored Contributor

QVC carries this wrinkle release stuff.  I recently got it on clearance but haven't had a chance to use It.  V35291.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

We use it every once in awhile when I have a few wrinkles and I don't want to drag out the iron.....

Occasional Contributor

I use it when I don't want to iron.   I  hate ironing.  It really works.