Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of sheets that has the top sheet has elastic at the bottom.

Interesting concept, like waterbed sheets that are attached together at the bottom.  I've been told it is easy to make "hospital corners" on top sheets but I haven't mastered that. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of sheets that has the top sheet has elastic at the bottom.

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some time ago I got sheets from Evine with the usual elastic on the fitted sheet and the top sheet attached to the fitted sheet.  I don't think this is an item they routinely carry, however. 

We had a waterbed many,many years ago and used waterbed sheets.  The top sheet was attached to the bottom of the top sheet and you just tucked the fitted bottom around the water mattress-- it had elastic corners. After we got a regular bed and mattress we continued to use our WB sheets.  In fact I have the last remaining set of sheets on my bed right now.  They wear and wear and wear.  Got them through a catalog 

The only problem is the mattresses are so deep nowadays sometimes the sheet pops off the corners.

Regular Contributor

@Gardengal55 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Some time ago I got sheets from Evine with the usual elastic on the fitted sheet and the top sheet attached to the fitted sheet.  I don't think this is an item they routinely carry, however. 

We had a waterbed many,many years ago and used waterbed sheets.  The top sheet was attached to the bottom of the top sheet and you just tucked the fitted bottom around the water mattress-- it had elastic corners. After we got a regular bed and mattress we continued to use our WB sheets.  In fact I have the last remaining set of sheets on my bed right now.  They wear and wear and wear.  Got them through a catalog 

The only problem is the mattresses are so deep nowadays sometimes the sheet pops off the corners.

Sorry, meant to say the top sheet was attached to the bottom sheet.

Respected Contributor

Didn't Joy Mangano have attached sheets out some time ago?