Respected Contributor

Have paintbrush - will travel

Just decided this morning to take the remainder of the grey paint I painted the laundry room with and to paint the entire storage room off the laundry room.  Took me most of the day, but it's done.  Unfortunately, the laundry room and kitchen downstairs are a disaster because I had to pull everything out of the storage room to paint.  Tomorrow is organizing, tossing day.  Found a cute shelf in the storage area I might use under the laundry room sign in my laundry room.  Going to spray paint it turquoise and see how it looks.  But that's another day.  I'm so like my mom - if she had a can of paint, she had a paintbrush in her hand!

Honored Contributor

Re: Have paintbrush - will travel

I wish some of your energy and enthusiasm would rub off on me!  I have several closets that need to be cleaned out and organized.  My bedroom closet is the only one I've gotten done.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Don't forget with all your home projects to eat and drink!  Don't want that happening again to you.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Don't forget with all your home projects to eat and drink!  Don't want that happening again to you.

@CelticCrafter - water bottle right next to me all day - took a break for lunch! 

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal, I won't get at the closets here until the late Fall.  I need to have a go at the laundry room linen closet, among others.  Too nice to do it now.  You're an inspiration!  LM

Honored Contributor

I have gotten a lot of projects done over the last few years.....I am cleaned out, painted and organized.  DH and I are thinking of closing our business and now I wish I would have waited to work on those projects, I am terrified I will be very bored and have nothing to do.

Good luck @hoosieroriginal on your projects!