Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

This one shows a bit more detail.

Honored Contributor

I like the stair rail wood color, but I'm not loving the design on the spindles. I'm not crazy about the chair or artwork either. I like all the architectural details on the wall. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very unique, eye catching. I like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are nice.  I always liked the idea of wrought iron spindles, however in a  simpler design.   These would be a nightmare to clean.

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty look, something different.  However, like other posters commented, the art work takes away from the rest of the area, it must go.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday 

This one shows a bit more detail.

@lolakimono 

It has elements of what they are calling the new Millennial Grandmother (whatever it is) where they are combining old and new in a mix that might not make sense to me or others, but it does to them.  I love that chair and I think it, with the staircase are lovely and like the light fixture overhead with it.  Maybe even the art work but that light/sconce on the wall is just jarring with the other.  I would have to do some dinking around in this house to make it all work.  LOL.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono - Love it. 👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

They are very beautiful, @lolakimono .   Combined with the sconce and the other details, they show a very refined and interesting taste, boldly combining disparate elements in a sure-footed way.  Would be fascinated to see the rest of the house!

Honored Contributor

i like it... I don't care for the art and the light fixture looks out of place.IMO

Honored Contributor

LOVE them