Honored Contributor

edi170712_040.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Just NO 👎

Trusted Contributor

@steviebLove it. Nice and bold.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the style, patterns or fabrics but it's nice to see something other than dull, boring neutrals. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the idea, but not the execution.

I could never live with "blue."

Respected Contributor

That's a great blue for a gemstone, but not for a wall or door, in my opinion.  I prefer more gray-blues for the home.  I love the color fuschia, too, but not for accent furniture. It's just too much excitement for my eyes.  And don't get me started on those inexplicably neutral rugs in both rooms, and what is with that intensely wavy patterned look on the ceiling of the blue room? 

Honored Contributor

In general I love it.  There  are a few changes I would make but it is a lovely look for me with appeal.  The multi blue ceiling isn't for me but at one time I had one wall painted that blue color and it always looked so nice and enhanced the room.

Honored Contributor

The "foyer"? isnt bad at all but peeking into the next room with all the different patterns is a big "NO"!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Too many squiggle lines  for me . The 1st room with the white table  and the  horse trail  wall paper , is one thing . The 2nd room ceiling is a definite  not for me . I can't make out the art work pic - 2 children  walking up steps  and petting  a dog ?

Honored Contributor

I'm fond of color, but not this saturation level.  The pink and the blue are both too bright for my personal comfort. 

It's funny how much visual stimulation we each can tolerate--  I find that the very graphic, geometric patterns combined with the intense color to be just too much for me, personally, although there are plenty who would merely find them cheerful.

But the soft, chalky "off-colors"  like robin's egg, blush and cream, that I like in a room, are often 'boring' to others!