Honored Contributor

@TeezNuwrote:

I love the thoughtful composition - would love to see more from this designer.

@TeezNu

Here are some more examples-

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t care for the pink dresser or the chair with too many colors  ... not my taste at all🤮

Super Contributor

@lolakimono  Thanks for showing me some more.

These are much too bold for my taste, and I could not live with them, except for possibly #1 and #2 if some of the accessories were pared down and softened.

However, I do enjoy looking at the pics and the design elements.

“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Respected Contributor

Agree, @lolakimono, do not love the gold/brass legs, but I love the chair and dresser

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I like it except for the rug.  That needs more color. !Viva!

Honored Contributor

I would have loved that space back in the 70's, now, not so much.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like it needed a different designer.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of pastels.  I prefer more vivid colors ... in dress and decor.

My whole apartment is red / white / black base with other colors in artwork on the walls.  Two rooms have animal print carpets.  Fire engine red carpet in living room.

Honored Contributor

Wow, so much going on with the second set.  Very bright.    I think I'm just very boring, in that I don't do many patterns or brights, or a lot of different colors.

But I DO see what you are saying about the designer's eye for composition.  I'd just change all the rest of it, in terms of mega-colors and patterns.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like it a lot except for the rug.  I see that rug pop up in so many rooms and I've never liked it.  Yes, it's feminine but if belongs to a single female, why not?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment