Honored Contributor

Modern Coastal Powder Room: REVEAL One Room Challenge. See the amazing transformation of this powder room on a budget. Pottery Barn Seadrift faux finish vanity, matte black hardware, and Behr Color of the Year 2019 Blueprint. See how the white board and batten in the powder room ties it all together! #powderroom #boardandbatten #moderncoastal #oneroomchallenge #bathroommakeover #matteblack #blackfaucet #porchdaydreamer

Esteemed Contributor

I'd replace the mirror but like it otherwise.  I also like it for the fact it's not an "in your face" coastal look.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Absolutely positively NO reading material in the bathroom. Especially on the toilet back.  

Honored Contributor

I don't really care for the mirror.

Valued Contributor

Love the rich shade of blue on the walls. Not a blue person generally, but really like this blue....blue-green or whatever it is.

Respected Contributor

While it's not my style, I have a similar color in my powder room.  I needed to offset the white of the sink and toilet, and chose this for three of the five (yes, five) walls in the bathroom.  The other walls, along with the door, which is on a dark wall, are a pale shade of the same color.   LOVE the color!

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful color.

I would take away the basket and the things on the floor though.

Is the sink off center?  The mirror is throwing me too.

Esteemed Contributor

Truly I can hear the ocean!  This is beautiful. 👙🌊🏄‍♂️🏖

Respected Contributor

I like the wall color.

Honored Contributor

I like it, but it is nothing special...just a plain powder room that can be found in thousands of homes.

I would immediately remove those bottles from the floor beside the toilet.  Not a good idea if you have young boys in the house. They are not all that decorative and serve no purpose,