Frequent Contributor

I know a while back there was a thread discussion about what to do with our QVC cloches outside of the winter holidays. Since I'm changing out my decor to fall, I thought I'd share a pic of how I decorated my Lisa R cloche for Spring / Summer. I used the miniature fairy garden stuff that you can still find now on clearance at Joann's and added micro lights for a glow at night. It was very cute. Now I have to decide on fall items. 🙂

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Absolutely precious.  What a great  idea!  Please share pics of what you do for the Fall.  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, very very cute!  I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Adorable, and everything fits in there perfectly.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Love the way they are perfect scale for the cloche!

Personally I see a lot of 'self created' cloches and they are just not nice. The scale of the items is wrong (both the the cloche and in relation to the other things inside it), they tend to be too sparse or way overcrowded. 

This example is perfection, though!

I know a number of us were hoping Valerie would bring new inserts for the existing cloches we purchased, in different seasons and themes. I think they would really be big sellers, if she could get them made in the same style as those Christmas/winter ones that were the TSV and have been so popular.