Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if there are fall Bethlehem lights?? I looked on line and didn't see any now kust wondered if they were offered early in September. I have the 3 strand fairy lights in white but was really looking for a golden yellow type of light to decorate with. 

Respected Contributor

Whenever the fall color lights are offered they are the first to sell out and QVC never brings in enough stock and they don't re-order.  It's been that way for years, and makes NO SENSE to me!

Honored Contributor

@Happy54@Buck-i-Nana

There used to be.

When they were offered (back when BL first came to QVC) there was a set with fruit/lights/silk leaves. Such a beautiful composition.

It would be nice to see something like this again!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

There is a Bethlehem LIghts TSV in October, but I think that is probably going to be a new tree, or something Christmas related.  The brand will be heavily featured on one of the days, so they might offer a variety of products from their line.  I can't remember which day it is.  I went through the program guide last night to see when the upcoming decorating shows were going to be happening, and I noticed it on one of the days.

Honored Contributor

Not that I've seen.

Trusted Contributor

I just threw out a Bethlehem lights fall garland that only worked for a few weeks one season.  The next year it stopped working.  Same with a battery powered Christmas wreath I purchased from them.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"