Honored Contributor

Re: Cleaning Underneath Frig

[ Edited ]

@flickerbulb wrote:

I looked at the tool designed for the Shark vacuum and they had one listed for $9,999.99.

Yes, almost 10  THOUSAND American dollars for a vacuum tool! I don't know if it is a joke or a mistake!

@flickerbulb,

That's funny!Woman LOL 

My vacuum is a Shark and the attachment I bought is generic. I think it works perfectly!Woman Happy It's flexible where it attaches to the vacuum handle. I paid around $16 for it.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I have also used a yard stick that gets straight to the wall, attach either a dampened papertowel, or handywipe (thin) and that helps.

I've done this sometimes too. Doesn't really clean good for me way in the back, but keeps the worst of it cleaned out between times when I pull the fridge out completely.

Trusted Contributor

About once a quarter I pull out the fridge, washer, and dryer, and clean under them including vacuuming and steam cleaning.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

I have also used a yard stick that gets straight to the wall, attach either a dampened papertowel, or handywipe (thin) and that helps.

I've done this sometimes too. Doesn't really clean good for me way in the back, but keeps the worst of it cleaned out between times when I pull the fridge out completely.

It also works with old pantyhose stretched over the yardstick

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't move my appliances. I use one of these handy vacuum cleaner tools I picked up from amazon. First time I used it I thought I found an animal living under my stove! LOL!Woman LOL I use it a couple times a month...golden retriever.Woman Happy

51mKHAGiwgL._SY355_.jpg

@SilleeMee - I use that too....it's a Godsend!!!  I use that to clean under my washer and dryer as well AND to clean inside the dryer by sliding it into the dryer filter slot after I pull out the filter.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana,

Oh! I never thought of using it INSIDE the dryer! I'm going to do that first thing in the morning. Thank you so much for the tip.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I got my Shark under appliance attachment for my Rocket at the bay for $19.99, @flickerbulb  .  I knew that was a deal, but now I feel EVEN BETTERWoman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?