Honored Contributor

That's way out of my style range, but I kind of like it.

I don't get the little ottoman in front of the stairway though.

Respected Contributor

Love this beautiful room. I love pink and brown together. The art and chair are perfect together.

Respected Contributor

i really don't care for that at all.  

Honored Contributor

Although pink and brown are supposed to be a chic color combo, I'm not a fan.  For some reason it reminds me of a tacky clothing color combination when tweens mix animal print with pink.

This entryway has been well executed, but it's not for me.

Respected Contributor

I like the chocolate and pink together, love the furnishings and striped pillow and the doors/windows.  Everything on the walls would have to go to be replaced with decor that would enhance the walls. Not sure what - would have to do some shopping to find just the right items that would brighten the chocolate walls - perhaps beige, creme with some pink to replace the painting and a mirror between the two shelves.  Also needs a more dramatic chandelier.  Hopefully this entry

Honored Contributor

I'm not loving the art, but otherwise a pretty foyer and nice colors.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised at all the negativity toward the artwork.  I kind of like it. (Even though the table under it is too small.)

Honored Contributor

Many years ago my sister had one living room wall painted this chocolate color and the other walls white.  I always like the contrast and look.

I love this entryway especially the chairs which are my style and taste.  The area is elegant and welcoming and the light streaming through adds to its loveliness.

Respected Contributor

Lovely, but if it were mine, I would follow the suggestions made by Jersey Born.

Respected Contributor

Not crazy about the pink, but it is nice.