Valued Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain   I like apple cinnamon.  Can you smell it in the whole kitchen?

Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

I haven't burned candles in our new home since moving here.  I do use wax melts on occasion.  In wax melts I like the fragrances of vanilla, spice and lemongrass. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor
Harry Slatkin has a TSV of 3 fall candles coming up. It is available now.
Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I will try them.  Thank you so much!  Does the house  really smell nice when you burn them?

@pprmntstx So nice! But not overpowering, just a nice full scent!I also love that there is very little to no soot, and the candles burn evenly all the way down, quick shipping as well and a loyalty program which is really nice! Let me know if you decide to order and what you think....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Thanks for the suggestion.  I am going to buy the Lexington (Apple, Maple, Bourbon).

It's intriguing to me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Yes, I burn candles often in our home. I like the bakery and food scents. Can't take the floral scents....gives me headaches.

Harry Slatkin is my candle of choice....love them.

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain   I like apple cinnamon.  Can you smell it in the whole kitchen?

Thank you so much!

@pprmntstx  Yes, you can but then my kitchen is tiny!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I have both flameless and real candles....some favorites are: 

Bath & Body Works:

Georgia Peach

Peach Bellini

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Fresh Lillac

Fresh Balsam

Homeworx by Harry Slatkin

Rose Petals

Enchanted Peony

South Seas Gardenia

Autumn Pumpkin

Deck The Halls

Candy Cane Kisses

Frozen Balsam

Yankee Candle

Storm Watch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

I, too, would like suggestions for a candle scent that makes the room smell nice!  Don't care for floral scents!

Honored Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

I, too, would like suggestions for a candle scent that makes the room smell nice!  Don't care for floral scents!

@seaglass1 Lately I have fallen in love with 

Blackberry and Grapefruit from Southern Elegance Candles

and

Palo Santo from Pottery Barn

Both smell so good, but are not overpowering and they last! Just a nice really good but slightly subtle scent. My sister came over and said oh it smells so good in here, and then after a bit she said is that a candle? She isn't a big scent person, and I said yes, she said well it is really nice and subtle, but a really nice scent!