Honored Contributor

I got rid of every  candle I had----the potential for disaster is far to great for me--not understanding the appeal at all----

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Physical stores are not open around my area (DC).

I was trying to place an order online and it's not letting me.

I can't tell if it's because they are not accpeting order or something on my end.

I had the same problem with QVC last week.

I need to change browsers and see if that fixes it.

@VaBelle35 

Make sure your Flash Player is enabled......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

Does anyone use a fruit scented candle that actually makes the house smell nice?  So many candles that I get smell good, but the fragrance isn't noticeable in the house!

@seaglass1 

I love Georgia Peach from B&BW now my Condo is small but I can smell it all through the house....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV candles today.  I hope I like them!  I've never ordered that brand before!

Valued Contributor

My favorite candle and wax burner scent is anything woodsy. By far the best candle I have ever purchased Thyme brand especially Frazier Fir.  I have terrible sinus problems and can't always get the benefit of the scented candle but this comes thru the whole house, not heavy but really enjoyable.

Esteemed Contributor

I got a pink lemonade soy and cotton candy soy at Micheals

earlier this summer and have not burned them yet. First time

I bought any from there. Think they were like $10 during their

summer half price sale.

Most of my others are Slatkin and Bath and Body, the best

candles. Never been too pleased with Yankee.

Trusted Contributor

Since I had all my rooms painted, I have switched to all flameless candles. I worry about the soot and so there are no worries with flameless. And if you go to bed and forget about them, they all have timers now!! I do miss the scents like everyone has mentioned, though. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

My Apple, Maple Bourbon candle arrived today from Southern Elegance.  Fast shipping.  I'm enjoying it now.

The official name is Lexington.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

My Apple, Maple Bourbon candle arrived today from Southern Elegance.  Fast shipping.  I'm enjoying it now.

The official name is Lexington.

@VaBelle35 . I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Honored Contributor

I light candles from fall through spring.  Summertime, rarely.

I no longer use/buy flameless candles. For the sake of the environment I have made a real effort to not use things that eat batteries.  I have also tried to eliminate plastics from my home as much as possible, and I try to not buy things that come in plastic at the gorcery store if there is another option available.