Valued Contributor

@Sakuya  I just checked the local Yankee candle and it has not yet reopened!

Contributor

Hi Grade1Teach! I was just looking around the Home forum and the word Candles caught my eye! Woman Very Happy I haven't posted anything in probably a couple of years. Hope all is going well for you and your family. I was just looking this morning on the B&BW site, and they have some of their Fall Candles available already!! The labels on the 3 wicks are really cute! Hopefully they will have a Sale on those soon. But there again, I really don't NEED any of them, but I sometimes can't help myself Woman LOL

Have a Blessed Day!!!

FAITH receives what GRACE has already provided!
Trusted Contributor

I use flameless candles every night, 12 months out of the year. Mine have the remote so it's very easy on and off. No scent to them. I just love them. 

Valued Contributor

@speedy girl  that must make for a nice atmosphere in your home!

Honored Contributor

For actual candles, I love:

Pure Integrity-they make the best vanilla I have ever smelled. All of their scents smell nice, all are pure soy, so very little soot......

I also like ordering from Candle Off Main-they offer many different brands and tons of scents, I like Nest Candles a lot too. You need a lot of time to spend on this website, as they have so many to choose from.

I also love melting tarts, and Cuyahoga has the best scents and prices are very good. Also Dessa's makes really good tarts, but she only opens her website every 2 months or so, as it is a parttime job for her......Nene's Kitchen Melts is another good place for tarts. I love tarts because it is so easy, and it is instant scent! Happy Wax is another good one!

I could talk about this all day, but I won't go on and on, but as you can tell I love candles and tarts! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Babylayla !!!

I was just thinking about you and wondering where you've been.  It's so funny that you should come back on here!  We always had such great candle conversations back in the day when the forums were different.  Many of us were OBSESSED with all things candles!!!  I am not on here nearly as much as I used to be either.  Life gets busy and that's the way I like it to be.  I come on when I can.  Smiley Very Happy

I am SO excited about BBW having out some fall candles!  I'm going to check out their site in a minute.  I haven't bought any candles in a while (definitely since before Covid-19) and I am eager to get some fall things.  It's my favorite time of year!

My family is doing well, thank you so much for asking.  I hope you and yours are doing well too.  Be well and stay safe.  Make sure to come back and talk about candles when you have the time.  Heart

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone use a fruit scented candle that actually makes the house smell nice?  So many candles that I get smell good, but the fragrance isn't noticeable in the house!

Honored Contributor

I just discovered a new candle company to me anyway, they are called Southern Elegance, and I have just placed my 2nd order with them.

Their candles smell so good and burn perfectly. I am burning right now one calld Blackberry and Grapefruit-it is divine! They have some really nice scents and their shipping is super fast. Give them a try if you are looking for a new candle company to try!

Esteemed Contributor

I keep one on my stove top and burn it on average once or twice a week.  I prefer a Cinnamon or Apple Cinnamon scent.  At Christmas, I switch to a Christmas tree type scent.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I will try them.  Thank you so much!  Does the house  really smell nice when you burn them?