Respected Contributor

I used to burn candles all the time. then I got cats.  Now I melt wax tarts in an electric warmer.   When I burned candles I needed to get scents that were compatable with the smoke scent of the wick.  Flowers and smoke did not do well.  Many of the fall and winter scents did.  pumpkin, evergreen, Bayberry, leather.

Apple seems to be a scent that many people like. 

I still have some jar candles with shades to use if the power goes out.

Super Contributor

Trish McEvoy's wild blueberry & vanilla candle is my favorite, I love the atmosphere it gives my house. I posted on your thread about sleeping better; sometimes I'll burn that candle in my room for an hour before I go to bed, it's very nice to go to sleep in a beautifully scented room.

Ive bought wonderful candles at Tuesday Morning, too. If you ever see Seda France, try any fragrance, they are all wonderful. Michel Design Works has nice candles, too. 

Valued Contributor

@cantdrive55  Thank you so much!  That blueberry and vanilla candle sounds divine--I'll try it in the bedroom at least an hour before I go to bed!

Honored Contributor

I burn all the time.  Yankee Clean Cotton most of the time.  I like Balsam & Pine for Christmas.  Other favorites:  Beach Walk, Fresh Cut Roses, Farmer's Market, 

I also like A Cheerful Giver candles and wax melts.  These are my favorites:  

Apple Cicer

Honey Pear

Crisp Cotton

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35  I live near a Yankee Candle store.  Time for a visit!

Honored Contributor

I live near a soy candle store called Shining Sol (the ship, too) and they have some  nice scents as well.  I have a floral one and a beachy one from there that I love.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35  I was just thinking it's time for a beachy scent!

Trusted Contributor

I light a candle almost every day.  I used to have 3 candles going at once throughout my home, but I stopped doing that since I had children.  I also have two rambunctious dogs now, so I need to have my candles lit in sight.

I love so many different scents.  It depends on the season.  Currently my favorite for the summer is Yankee Candle's Berrylicious.  I really like fruity scents and that one screams summer to me.  I also really enjoy their Blueberry candle.  That one is next to be burned!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year to burn candles.  Bath & Body Works has some really great apple scents (they should be coming out soon).  The have Heirloom Apple, Farmstand Apple, Honeycrisp Apple, and so many more!  You have to love apple scents though.  LOL

My all time favorite scent is Autumn Leaves from Yankee Candle.  That candle is fall to me in every way.

Respected Contributor

@Grade1Teach  I AGREE!  Autumn Leaves Is Awesome! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have battery candles on all year long, Luminara and Candle impressions.   I burn real candles around the holidays only.  Like many others I like the fall and winter scents.  It's a cozy feeling when it starts with that fall chill in the air, my favorite time of year!