Honored Contributor

Calling Oznell 02/03/2023

[ Edited ]

@Oznell 

Home today.  I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch I haven't been able to see for months (she lives an hour away and her DH has been dealing with Dementia the last year).  She's diabetic and got a terrible UTI infection, is miserable and is going to the dr, bless her!

I was watching Aster and she did this arrangement:

I love the greenery idea and WANT that black urn vase!  Love the texture.  I could use it for everything loving high contrast.  

I found this one on Etsy and got a shop code.  I got the medium, table top sz.

No good trying to find one here, even with all of the crafts.  Most of what I see at the juried craft shoes are just for display.

on Etsy, I also ran into the silk camelias I have in the dinning room which you liked.  They're grouped together and easy to deal with.

Black Striped Ceramic Vase Handmade Decorative Modern Ceramic image 1

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Oznell 02/03/2023

Oh, yeah, absolutely-- that black urn with the subtle ridging is so cool!   So you've ordered one from Etsy?  What a fun item that you'd be able to do so much with.

I like black vases and pitchers.  Years ago I had one of each, in matte black, that were ringers for black Wedgwood jasperware ( but they weren't ).  I have an unremarkable vase that I've considered spray painting black at some point....

So sorry about your friend, how horrible.  Hope she at least gets some relief from her infection from the doctor.  Life can be so hard.  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

When I put the urn in my basket, They came back and offered mt a 10% welcome.

I just looked further at the collection, and there is a white one, great for the summer months.

I was thinking of this bouquet, it would go well with my burgundy dining room.  Just "plop it in a vase" as Aster says!

Premium silk flower bouquet with cherry blossom Real touch image 6

Honored Contributor

So pretty, and a harbinger of spring, @ECBG !   Great colors.