Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAY LIVING ROOMS

It's never too late to post, especially nice ones like yours, @sceniccoast..  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!

Frequent Contributor

@Oznell  Every one of those rooms are just so exquisite, and for me they represent Christmas in a more understated yet genuine, authentic and creative way than the over-the-top decor displayed on a certain television channel that devotes itself to this holiday.  Just my opinion of course!  Hope you and everyone here had a wonderful, happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

And hoping your Thanksgiving was wonderful as well, @antiquarian!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

This year I find myself so happy with my fall/harvest decor that for once I'm in no hurry to switch to Christmas decor.

Thanks for all the variety, @Oznell 

@GingerPeach 

I have been in the same boat. 

My house was torn up all summer with a roof ripped down to the rafters and a complete kitchen gutting and remodel. It was all finished and I got things put back together in September, and decorated for fall. I was so happy to be somewhat back to 'normal' and I love fall decor most of all anymore, so I wasn't really excited about taking it down this past weekend to put up some Christmas. 

This year's Christmas season is so short, I knew if I didn't get it done, it wouldn't be worth bothering, so I jumped in. Still have the living room and tree to do. Just didn't want to let go of fall this year.