Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS AND HOLIDAY LIVING ROOMS

There is appeal in each room but when it comes to decorating for Christmas, I would like to see more.  I do like the last two rooms, cozy traditional, the best.  They have warmth and comfort and do give  a festive feeling.  

Honored Contributor

By the way, that first picture with the cake plate, candles and berries reminded me of the Barbara King Ceramic Cake plate with flameless candles and either a gold or silver wreath.  H 219676.   The neat thing about Barbara King's is that it has a little chalkboard surface all around the rim, so, you can put little messages!  They showed it set up as a cheese board, and the little chalk board was listing the different cheeses.  Sounds nutty, you have to see it.  Tres French!

Screenshot_2019-11-27 Barbara King Ceramic Cake Plate with Flameless Candles — QVC com.png

Esteemed Contributor

I love the last pic the best. I am also stealing a few decorative ideas from the other pics. It's neat to see the different way people decorate. Happy Holidays what ever you may celebrate. ❤️

Respected Contributor

@Oznell each one has its own uniqueness and I actually love them all.  PS the one in the dining room with the silver bells hanging from the chandlier is intriguing.  My guests, adults who are children and children all I am sure will be swatting the bells as dinner goes on.

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @tobes, I could see those hanging ribbons and bells representing quite a temptation to even the most well-behaved child or adult as the dinner wore on....

Respected Contributor

I found something appealing in each room. I love holiday decorating and enjoy a variety of styles and color themes. @Oznell Thank you for posting.

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous rooms! Enjoyable to look at. . .

Honored Contributor

My favorites are the first and second pictures.  I need to get my decos out soon.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I don't think I've ever seen that type of tree used for a Christmas tree. It's very lovely and the variety of the tree escapes me.

Christmas-Spirit-into-Your-Living-Room-9.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Oznell 

Sorry I missed this & didn't wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving in time.

These pics are beautiful.  Such a nice variation of designs.  I have chosen a few favorites  Woman Wink

Thank you for posting these @Oznell