Respected Contributor

Hmmm, I would of done a white ceiling,

with black above the trim piece on the walls to the ceiling only.

I would do all hardware in bright shiny chrome.

i would lose all the plants.

I would definitely lose that ceiling light fixture!,

with all the ones out there to chose from, there are far better choices.

And, instead of a zebra rug, I would use a bold black and white check,

or a black and white bold stripe. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Although I like black ceilings in certain applications (restaurants, for example), I don't care for the ceiling of this bathroom.  I also dislike anything that resembles animal skin (real or otherwise.)  I don't think I would mind the rug as much if it were rectangular.

Esteemed Contributor

I pretty much LOVE this room.  There are a couple of minor things I'd change like a more substantial light fixture and replace the rug with a geometric type print.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

No to black paint in decorating Not a fan. Really dislike the rug & light fixture. 

Trusted Contributor

I like this room with the exception of the rug.

Honored Contributor

I love it.  I would have used a really wide crown molding at the ceiling and not the strip lower.  Then painted the wall up to the molding beige, and the crown black.

Honored Contributor

I  would replace the rug, over head light fixture, and add larger plants on the window sill.

Honored Contributor

I do like it but I would put a larger light in the ceiling, this looks just way too small. I'd change out the rug for some color. I do like the plants on the sill, I'd add more as the sill looks large enough to handle more.

Overall I'm tired of the black/grey/white color pallette, it's lived out its time.

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of like it, but that ceiling is screaming for a chandelier.  That rug must go!

Honored Contributor

LOVE it!  I'll take it!!!Smiley Happy