Valued Contributor

The best pillows I've ever had were the Northern Nights down pillow I found on QVC several years ago. I've searched far and wide for pillows like those and cannot find it anywhere. I've finally settled on Pacific Coast down pillows. It's the closest to my old Northern Nights pillows. 

Honored Contributor

I have tried just about everything pillow wise out there. My husband likes his My Pillow, but I sleep best on a real all down pillow.

Valued Contributor

I've tried just about every pillow out there and nothing seemed to work for very long.  No support, too hot, too flat, too firm.  About 6 months ago I decided to give the pillows sold on HSN by Tony Little a try and I love them. They give me the support I need and my head isn't getting hot anymore (which was my biggest issue).  They are a little pricy, but I would imagine sometime this year he will have a Today's Special, because that's when I bought mine last year.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Pillow

[ Edited ]

I have the shredded memory foam pillows from Laurie Grenier.  They are dupes of the original two I got years ago from Costco.  They all have bamboo covers and are quite heavy.  I'm very careful since they are not washable.  They offer very good support and can be molded to fit just right.  What I don't like is the fact they are king size, very wide.  I just don't need that,  and pillow cases barely come to the ends.  A standard size would take the weight down a bit.  

Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I sleep with two pillows I have a Casper that is ok and I use a pillow beneath that. I have allergies and I can not sleep flat.

The pillow I was using became flat so I bought a new one, this one is not really cutting it

I wake up every morning with pains in my neck and back

This is getting tiresome I need a good night sleep

Thanks all

I also sleep with two pillows and I don't wake with a pain in my neck. I think it's because I place the pillows in steps. I put the firmer pillow on the bottom and the other pillow about six inches back. Hope this works for you also.

Occasional Contributor

Jill Martin's pillows are amazing. I got them two for $21 a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe how good they were for the price.

Honored Contributor

I think I want to try this pillow. It's adjustable, meaning you can open it up to either add or remove the shredded memory foam filling. It's a Customer Pick.

Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Luxury Adjustable Queen Bamboo Pillow w/Extra Fill

snuggle-pedic-ultra-luxury-adjustable-queen-bamboo-pill-d-2020020309240566_696940.jpg

https://www.hsn.com/products/snuggle-pedic-ultra-luxury-adjustable-queen-bamboo-pill/9353415

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Pillow

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think I want to try this pillow. It's adjustable, meaning you can open it up to either add or remove the shredded memory foam filling. It's a Customer Pick.

Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Luxury Adjustable Queen Bamboo Pillow w/Extra Fill

snuggle-pedic-ultra-luxury-adjustable-queen-bamboo-pill-d-2020020309240566_696940.jpg

https://www.hsn.com/products/snuggle-pedic-ultra-luxury-adjustable-queen-bamboo-pill/9353415

@SilleeMee   I have that pillow.  I ordered it from Amazon a few years ago.  It killed my neck.  I slept on it for a while and woke up with awful neck pain every morning.  At that time you had to send it back, and they would adjust the filling for you for free.  I never did that, because I couldn't see any way that it would be a comfortable pillow.  If you order it, I hope it works for you.

Now I use the water pillow by Medi-Flow.  I ordered it from Medi-Flow's website.  I've used it for a couple of years now.  I started out with the elite fiberfill, which was comfortable, but in December I ordered it with the down filling.  You add as much water as you need for it to be comfortable for you.  It comes with detailed instructions.  I adjusted it for about a week or two and settled on a medium firmness.

You sleep on the side with the down or fiberfill, and the water is on the bottom.  You get all the air out of the water part, so you don't hear it slushing around at all.

It's extremely comfortable.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Thanks for the warning about that adjustable pillow! It's doesn't sound good and I don't need neck pain...I've had neck surgery. 

That water pillow sounds wonderful! I will go and look at their website to get a look. Thanks for the rec.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NickNack 

Thanks for the warning about that adjustable pillow! It's doesn't sound good and I don't need neck pain...I've had neck surgery. 

That water pillow sounds wonderful! I will go and look at their website to get a look. Thanks for the rec.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee   If you end up getting the water pillow, I'll be very interested in hearing what you think about it after a couple of weeks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau