Honored Contributor

@wilma I agree, very high steps!!!  Just try climbing out of there with the flu!!!

Honored Contributor

Climbing in there to change the sheets would be really difficult and out of the question for me....how would you raise the mattress to get the sheets on?

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I guess I just don't see the point to any of these odd beds, they're not aesthetically pleasing and none of them appear to offer a restful experience...

@stevieb 

Totally agree with you. In my boredom I stumble across these weird things and post them. I am continually amazed at what is out there! 😳😱

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

With all these different bed pics, I think you need a nap, @wilma, but not in any bed you've shown us. 

@coffee drinker 

🤣 Definitely wouldn’t nap in any of these. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma : Big issue steps but how do you change the sheets and other stuff? Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma  I see emergency room written all over this.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Hellcat64 wrote:

Looks like a giant kitty litter box. May be good if you have a lot of cats!

@Hellcat64 

That's exactly what I was going to say......Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@wilma 

Not for me ........Exactly as you said totally impractical and difficult to climb in and out of....especially in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom......accident waiting to happen....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

NOPE