Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy  I like this discussion!  Don't own the porcelain bells, but do own both CI and Luminara... so battery life would be great if we share.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy  Thanks for the great info JPC! We have 2 of the Cardinal Bells Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy  I like this discussion!  Don't own the porcelain bells, but do own both CI and Luminara... so battery life would be great if we share.

@LTT1...It is good to share battery life ltt, I get upset when they are showing an item that uses batteries and fail to give the battery life of the item.  That should be one of  the 1st things they say about the item.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy  Thanks for the great info JPC! We have 2 of the Cardinal Bells Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise.  You are welcome SL .I bought 2 of the Cardinal bells for gifts and bought myself a Cardinal and snowman.  Love the bells.

JPC

Honored Contributor

Re: Battery Update

[ Edited ]

@Just Plain Crazy

Happy TGIF!

week6_spinningbird.gif

Not to crash this thread, when it is truly about the porcelain bells, but at one time it was so helpful that someone posted CI longest battery life is the C or D size... am having good luck with battery life of the Luminara lanterns... just thought I'd add this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy

Happy TGIF!

week6_spinningbird.gif

Not to crash this thread, when it is truly about the porcelain bells, but at one time it was so helpful that someone posted CI longest battery life is the C or D size... am having good luck with battery life of the Luminara lanterns... just thought I'd add this!

@LTT1...Hi ltt, you aren't crashing the thread.  It is very helpful to have this information and somethimes this is the only way we get it.  I love the longer life on the Luminaras, my earlier ones were only 250 hours now they are up to 500.   Glad your lanterns are doing good.

Glad you joined in and don't hesitate to do so anytime

Have a good Friday

JPC