Esteemed Contributor

Oh, yes.........ordered a bunch of foaming soaps online right away Sat morn.  I have found that sometimes they don't have everything in the stores.

Trusted Contributor

Bath & Bodyworks gets me in so much trouble.. lol... i wrote a few posts in here about their amazing candles.. i have tons of foaming soaps, and i have 5 soap holders ( why 5 idk, im addicted lol ) i wont even try to count all my 3 wick candles, i gave up at 50  ( and i have 4 candle holders ) and i just recently ordered room sprays and alot more body mists during the 40% off sale..  but i love their candles.. i refuse to spend 26.00 for 1 candle.. so when there's a big sale, i stock up! i just recently ordered the scent butterfly to try it and its amazing.. love the scent... i wish i would of stocked up on that perfume when it was 40% off..... 

Respected Contributor

I was thrilled to see that our Bath and Body Works is finally moving out of our tacky, run down, almost extinct mall and relocating to a much more accessible shopping center location. It will be so much easier to shop there now. Can't wait!

Regular Contributor

Love the soaps... $2.95 plus a 25% off coupon. Couldn't pass up this great sale. 

Respected Contributor

I used to buy their soaps regularly for our kitchen and powder room.  Then DH started having a reaction to the soaps so I had to stop buying them.  

Super Contributor

I stopped shopping with them altogether after a series of frustrating events. First, a gift card wouldn't work online because the recipient kept getting a message that the PIN wasn't valid. Calling the store was not helpful -- all they said was to come in and try it in their machine. Customer service promised to send a replacement card but never did despite numerous phone calls - after 6 months I gave up trying.

I twice attempted to visit my local store in the middle of the day only to find it locked up.  I called another store about 20 miles away and was told that this location doesn't t have enough staff to keep the store open. I was told to try again some other day. No, not going to do that.