Honored Contributor

Sale on foaming hand soaps in wonderful fragrances ends today, $2.95/each.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Haven't been in that store in years. My daughter used to like the children's line with all that sparkle stuff.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   I've never been in their store, order online.  I do live these soaps

Honored Contributor

BBW and I have a long history! Years ago they changed the formulas of all of their soaps to antibacterial only. We couldn't use them. I called the company numerous times to ask them if they would consider bringing back some of their other formulas. Of course they listened politely but nothing changed.

Finally they brought a few of their selections back in a gentle or gel formula. So once again I could buy them.

I would have definitely taken advantage of this sale, but I stocked up last time they had a $3.95 sale. Of course this one is a lot better!   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sale on foaming hand soaps in wonderful fragrances ends today, $2.95/each.

@Kachina624    I haven't been in the store for awhile...but did go yesterday.  I found a new fragrance (new to me) that I really like....Cucumber Lily.  Really nice. 

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1    My favorite, Peach Bellini, is not being offered.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mombo1    My favorite, Peach Bellini, is not being offered.

@Kachina624    I love that one too....but I didn't see it yesterday.  I also like Rosewater and Ivy.  Really clean scent.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     And the stuff comes in sturdy boxes....with a gingham print on the inside !!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

As I'm trying to limit my use of plastics, I've stopped buying from BBW.  I wish they would make refills in recyclable or compostable containers.  

Respected Contributor

I needed some spring/summer soaps for my kitchen & bathroom. There is a B&BW store across the street from my job, I ordered some soaps Saturday and I will pick them up today when I go out for lunch. This way I can take advantage of the weekend sales and not have to pay shipping.