Contributor

BEST FLANNEL SHEETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i am not on here much but use to be on the beauty board  for a long time before they change the format.

the best flannel sheets i found was on a whim when my mom had cancer. i bought them from the store they now called "Carsons" but used to be called Persians -they are also associated w/ Elder Bierdman(sp) and a few other stores. if you call the 1-800 number on any add they will help you. in fact that is how i place my order but make sure to look up coupons online before you call and ect. they were so helpful-i had a very old add in my hand ,they help me find what size/print/color i needed by getting into their system. make sure you get their "living quarters sheets".

mine ended up being around $25 w/ free s/h just ask they will give it to you.

i hope my post has helped and sorry about the big words but i do not want anyone to miss these sheets if they can.i am sick and do not sleep well but when i have these on my bed i do.happy and healthy holidays to allHeart

Regular Contributor

Re: BEST FLANNEL SHEETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love my Living Quarters flannel sheets. They launder well, are durable, and a nice heavy weight. I find them at Bergners , a Bon Ton store. Just bought a couple of sets for Christmas gifts for our children.