Respected Contributor

I just recieved queen sized sheets from hsn.put them on bed last night,and had a horrible sleep.sheets felt like I was sleeping on gauze.terrible!they advertised sheets as 600 thread count .absolutely not!.I should have learned,because they were marked down half price

Honored Contributor

Would you please give us the brand name?  Thanks

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

20 yrs ago , I bought some high thread count Egyptian sheets from QVC outlet . I loved those sheets , so soft . I haven't come across anything comparable .

Frequent Contributor

LL Bean, BEST sheets ever.  Pricey, but worth every penny.  In my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I bought Sam'sClub 450 thread count sheet set this morning.  Washed them and when I took them out of the dryer one side of the flat sheet stitching had unraveled.  What a mess.  I'm about to return those and not buy their brand again 

Respected Contributor

Anyone remember the Amadeaus line from QVC about 12 years ago? I had two sets, same item#, two different colors. Sadly let go of one last year, but still have a periwinkle set that matches a comforter set I bought from Q then too. That Amadeaus line was so lux feeling...I think they were only 3-500 thread count. I say "only" because they had just started all that thread count thing...and back then 300 was considered great (not sure sheets went up to 500 then!) Now I think they go up to 1000!

These were like a sateen, felt so silky but not slippery, and cool at night.

They do wrinkle, and, so many years later, the set I have is not quite as silky as it was,  but they were my favorite sheets ever.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Call HSN and tell them what you have said here.  Ask for free SH back.

I did that with Q and they didn't want to deal with it at a.  They told me to dispose of them.  I was glad to do that!

Respected Contributor

I love HSN's sheets: they are beautifully thin, and feel great!

Respected Contributor

description says they are prewashed 600 thread out 6 piece set.price is 44.95.and yes,I did get return label free.i hope this info helps

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

I bought Sam'sClub 450 thread count sheet set this morning.  Washed them and when I took them out of the dryer one side of the flat sheet stitching had unraveled.  What a mess.  I'm about to return those and not buy their brand again 

@CoffeeNut - That's a shame, but at least Sam's Club stands behind their products 100% and overall those sheets have good reviews.  But stuff happens, especially this past year and even with the best retailers.

I have 5 or 6 sets of their Hotel Premier Collection, 650 thread count sheets and the quality is excellent.  Even a guest I had (pre-pandemic) commented on how nice they are.

I've washed them many times and the quality holds up.  You may want to try those.