Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone started decorating for Spring/Easter yet?

What very little I do is done. Just a couple of little vignettes on dining table, coffee table, and kitchen counter.

Honored Contributor

I finished decorating for Spring mid January! The only things I added this week were 2 sets of bunnies which I will remove the day after Easter

Esteemed Contributor

The snow is gone as of yesterday. My bunnies & Easter stuff has been out for a while.

Honored Contributor

I have one bunny and put him on the window sill. Looks like that's all that's going to make it for Easter. I not much of an Easter decorator. Have some spring decor that will come out sometime in April.
Honored Contributor

Hooty, I finished a few weeks ago, very warm weather here. Smiley Happy Also, I wanted the decor up while DD is here, as she won't e here on Easter. We had our Easter meal yesterday.Smile

By the way, I see Valerie has a sunflower garland, wreath, and vase on her Wednesday show.

Honored Contributor

I've had Spring and Easter décor out for several weeks. I always get in a big hurry to put out Easter and Spring stuff, it's so bright and cheerful. Happy Spring, Hooty.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Sorry this turned out so big! My front door wreath!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty! You are doing great, girl....keep on going!

I got a cheap Happy Easter sign at Walgreens and stuck it in the yard next to a bunny deco. My heart really isn't in this too much as I much prefer fall decorating. Spring is just a precursor to a long hot summer with water restrictions. Our winters aren't brutally cold like some places, so spring isn't as appealing.

Honored Contributor

Lovely wreath Hooty!